Sunday Rant (read at your own peril)
I just want to be on record with some predictions on how republicans will betray us if they take the senate and the POTUS in Nov.
1. Obamacare (which is really just corporate welfare packaged as happy healthcare socialism so guilt-afflicted, white progressives will support it) will be repealed and REPLACED with some mutation of Romneycare. There will be no material difference. Healthcare for all of America will rapidly devolve into a system that resembles the VA where simple operations are scheduled 9 months out. Healthcare costs will EXPLODE! But don’t worry, you won’t have to pay for it. Lol.
2. Remember the deficit “Super-Committee”? That politburo that all the “principled” Tea Party repubs caved in for? It was tasked with reducing the deficit and established automatic deficit reduction if the parties could not agree to cuts. Here’s what’s going to happen: The GOP will just roll back ALL of the mandatory cuts, especially the cuts to our imperial defense complex. The deficit will continue to expand, damaging our credit, placing upwards pressure on interest rates forcing the Fed to print money to monetize the debt, and adding to the enormous tsunami of inflation that is going to crash down on us in the coming years
3. Recall Obama’s “kill list”? These are secret lists of people (including Americans) that Obama and Hillary (The Secretary of War) have decided they can execute without trial or Letter of Marque and Reprisal. Romney will ignore the Constitution and just add to the list.
4. At no time during Romney’s term will the annual budget deficit fall below $800 Billion. Any republicans out there want to make a wager with me?
5. At no time during Romney’s term will any Federal Agency be closed, nor will there be any year in which Federal spending will decrease from the prior year.
In other words, it will just be “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.”